Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Twitter





 


Twitter was created in March 2006 by Jack Dorsey and by July, the social networking site was launched. The service rapidly gained worldwide popularity, with over 500 million registered users as of 2012, generating over 340 million tweets daily and handling over 1.6 billion search queries per day.[10][11][12] Since its launch, Twitter has become one of the ten most visited websites on the Internet, and has been described as "the SMS of the Internet."[7][13] Unregistered users can read tweets, while registered users can post tweets through the website interface, SMS, or a range of apps for mobile devices.[14 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter

I try to create a twitter account and I follow certain people and now I am not sure how to view their profile or to follow them. Maybe it a fear of trying someone new,  I am comfortable with facebook, I sign in on Linkedin but still there  is lot that I need to learn about it .This phobia had make me to started later on twitter and cannot do the assignment on twitter. But I will processed on following people on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment